Hopeless Records are going to release a new compilation album for charity.
'Songs That Saved My Life' features loads of artists covering songs that mean a lot to them, raising money for mental health and suicide prevention charities.
Arriving on 9th November, bands taking part include Against Me!, Dream State, Dance Gavin Dance, Movements and Taking Back Sunday.
The full track listing reads:
1. Neck Deep - 'Torn'
2. Movements - 'Losing My Religion'
3. Stand Atlantic - 'Your Graduation'
4. Dance Gavin Dance - 'Semi Charmed Life'
5. Against Me! - 'People Who Died'
6. Taking Back Sunday - 'Bullet With Butterfly Wings'
7. Dream State - 'Crawling'
8. As It Is - 'Such Great Heights'
9. Oceans Ate Alaska - 'Shape Of My Heart'
10. Too Close To Touch - 'Let It Be'
11. Dan Campbell & Ace Enders - 'Broom People'
12. The Maine - 'Transatlanticism'
'Songs That Saved My Life' will benefit Crisis Text Line, Hope For The Day, The Trevor Project, and To Write Love On Her Arms. For more information, visit songsthatsavedmylife.com.